Monday, March 18, 2013

My favorite flea market finds!

I am a big fan of flea markets. I love shopping at vintage booths and finding hidden treasures. A lot of what is sold there is second hand or closeout items. What that means to the average consumer is BIG savings and unique merchandise.

I got this pair of earrings for $1.00!
I love the gold and emerald and the best part is they have yet to tarnish. 
                                 I  bought these at the Big Top Flea Market in Providence, RI
                                 


Love this necklace from the Big Flea in Cumberland, RI.
It is a handmade piece from India.
The petals act as links to expand the grid like design


Cheap sunglasses!
I got a pair identical to these Ray Bans (minus the logo) for only $5.00.


Essential Oils.
In my yoga class the instructor likes to spray some Jasmine during our relaxation time.
Perfect for some aromatherapy and to relieve some stress.




Found some oils at the Raynham flea market in Massachusetts, $3.75.
 Picture by: http://anacortescenterforhappiness.org

No comments:

Post a Comment