Wednesday, August 15, 2012

DIY Graduation cap


Stand out in the crowd with your very own bedazzled cap.
This graduation cap project is really easy and fast. 



Materials:
1         Graduation cap
1         Silver Sharpie
1         Pack of stickers, rhinestones or sequins. 


Instructions:
1. Start with letters. I drew a basic letter then I thickened the letters as I saw fit. (You can use a stencil if you want a more professional look.)
2. Place the stickers around the words, I placed them in a random pattern. I bought them at the Dollar Tree. (If you can't find ones with an adhesive back, use a glue gun or super glue.)
3. Add the year you're graduating in.
4. Be Creative, I layered two colors to make a semi 3-D heart and a trail leading to it.
5. Make a statement, whether it's a catchy phrase or a reference to your major you can be creative.

Total cost: $3.00



No comments:

Post a Comment